Sponsored by Icom, MFJ, GigaParts, and
1. You must be a licensed US or Canadian Amateur Radio operator
with a US or Canadian shipping address.
2. Only one entry per contestant. Sending more than one entry disqualifies
3. The winner is responsible for any taxes incurred.
4. The winner agrees to the use of his or her Call Sign and Name in promotional
and news items related to the contest.
5. Contestants must not be an employee or affiliate of AmateurLogic,
ICOM, MFJ Enterprises, GigaParts or Comet.
1. Send an email to Contest2014@amateurlogic.tv with
only your callsign in the Subject line. Include your name, callsign,
class of license,
and address in the email message.
2. Submissions must be made between Friday, August 8th and Wednesday,
October 8th, 2014.
contest winner will be selected by random number from the
received. The winner will be announced on the October 15th episode
. If it
is determined the winning entry does not meet the qualification
requirements, another winner will be chosen by the same method.
Contest rules and information will be posted at www.amateurlogic.tv/contest .
Void where prohibited.